Saturday, October 11, 2014

Frieze week and things ahoy


I'm very happy to be included in the next issue of Kaleidoscope magazine with a profile I wrote on Boychild. I've also written a list of highlights of Frieze week and London for their site that should hopefully be up soon (it ended up here on their facebook)

I did a run down of Frieze Week performance events for Artsy, profiled top 4 tech-influenced artist for Postmatter and did a top ten of the best things at the fair this week for Dazed Digital.

I'll also be doing instagram takeovers for Dazed Magazine, Spring Studios and at Roughversion - in case you fancy an immediate, varied tsunami of my week.

And here are 4 pop up things things outside of Frieze London and Frieze Masters that are worth checking out - because the world loves a list.

1) ICA Off-Site: The Old Selfridges Hotel
Anything you can - the programming is spot on.

2) Sunday Art Fair
A defunct website, barely a word to the press and still a fair that should not be missed!

3) PAD
It's my guilty pleasure. Come for a relaxed gawp at 20th century masters and euro-cash spenders

5) 1:54 Contemporary African Art Fair
Last year's debut was surprisingly good. A fair not to be forgotten











No comments: